Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fit by 30

Started a new blog...
I am tired of being unhealthy and overweight. I am hoping this will help by journaling for one year. If this topic is of interest follow me at give life get fit!


Journal Entry 1/365

I turned 29 last week. I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry. Today, I decided to get on the scale. It have been three weeks since I last weighed myself. I have maintain the same embarrassing weight for over a year but today was different. I had gained 10 pounds in three weeks.

Today, this morning, has been my breaking point. I have been battling for years with weight. I have tried new diets, exercise plans and have not lost. Today, I am done with the half ass trying and I am going to lose weight. I promised myself halfheartedly on my birthday I would be fit by this time next year and now I am serious!

I heard on a radio station about fitness bloggers and how helpful it is to journal your progress every day. That is what I am going to do. Each day I will write whether I want to or not. It might be short, it might be long but I will write it out!

This morning I weighed 195 pounds. This is the heaviest I have ever been, even pregnant! I am 4'11 and this would be the obese range. My goal is to get to 125. For my height this would be a healthy average weight for me. I've given myself a year to get to my goal weight, 70 pounds. Hopefully I can ring in 30 with a new look and new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment